- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- How many countries are permanent members of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)?
- Rihand dam situated in which of the following Indian state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- The Indian folk dance Karakattam has been originated from which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the current Minister of Law and Justice of India?
A) Shripad Yesso Naik
B) Kiren Rijiju
C) Prahalad Singh Patel
D) Hardeep Singh Puri
- The purpose of Pink Revolution is _____?
A) Potato Production
B) Pharmaceuticals Production
C) Horticulture Production
D) Flower Cultivation
- What is the State Bird of Bihar?
A) House Sparrow
B) White-winged duck
C) Hill myna
- The Beighton Cup is related with which sports?
- Where is “Kalighat Mandir” situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Port-Au-Prince is the capital of which country?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...