- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Bogota is the capital of which country?
- The Mangalagiri International Cricket Stadium is in which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Salal Hydroelectric Power Station is in which place?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- Who is the present CEO of Amul dairy?
A) R. S. Sodhi
B) A.K. Jain
C) Anand Patel
D) S. H. Goel
- Mormugao Port is based in which of the following states?
C) Tamil Nadu
- United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA) has its headquarter located at _______?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Montreal, Canada
C) New York, United States
- What is the tagline of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
A) Where service is a way of life
B) A Name you can Bank Upon
C) With you All the Way
D) Where every individual is committed
- The Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park is located in which of these states?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Murshidabad is located along the banks of which river?
- The headquarter of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is located at _____?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Moscow, Russia
C) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
Previous Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1045
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 626