- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current minister of state for Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Santosh Kumar Gangwar
C) Pratap Chandra Sarangi
D) Shripad Yesso Naik
- Where is the headquartyers of National Housing Bank (NHB) located?
A) New Delhi
- Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the HQ Asian Cricket Council (ACC) located?
C) Sri Lanka
- Who is the governor of Bihar?
A) Shri Phagu Chauhan
B) Prof. Jagdish Mukhi
C) Shri Satya Pal Malik
D) Shri R. N. Ravi
- What is the tagline of Bank of Maharashtra?
A) India’s International Bank
B) Badhti ka Naam Zindgi
C) One Family One Bank
D) Relationships beyond Banking
- The headquarter of International Astronomical Union is located in which country?
A) Paris, France
B) Vienna, Austria
C) London, UK
D) Rome, Italy
- Where is the headquarters of International Golf Federation (IGF) situated?
- Basavaraj Bommai is the current chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the president of Argentina?
A) Ilir Meta
B) Alberto Fernández
C) Abdul Hamid
D) Patrice Talon
Previous Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1051
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 633