- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- World Health Day is observed on which of these days?
A) April 17
B) April 7
C) April 9
D) April 21
- In which of these cities is the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport located?
- The Cauvery Wildlife Sanctuary is located in the state of ____?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the Chief Minister of Jharkhand?
A) Hemant Soren
B) Jairam Thakur
C) Ashok Gehlot
D) Pinarayi Vijayan
- The Gonph dance is a folk dance of which of these states?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The International Boxing Association (AIBA) has its headquarter at______?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Paris, France
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Rome, Italy
- Where is the headquarters of Union Bank of India?
C) New Delhi
- The Barsapara Cricket Stadium is located in which state of India?
C) West Bengal
- What is the state flower of Uttar Pradesh?
- Bihu Dance is the folk dance of which Indian state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
Previous Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1058
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 640