- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Agra lies along the banks of which river?
- The World Intellectual Property Organisation is based in _____?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
- The International Day of Yoga is observed on ________?
A) June 15
B) May 15
C) June 21
D) July 25
- Which of these is a work by Chetan Bhagat?
A) Making India awesome
B) Spirit of India
C) We Indians
D) India 2020
- Captain Roop Singh Stadium is a cricket ground in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the Moin-ul-Haq Stadium located?
- Chatim tree is the state tree of which Indian state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Where is the headquarter of AITA (All India Tennis Association)?
D) New Delhi
- What is the currency of Georgia?
- Who is the current Minister of Law and Justice of India?
A) Santosh Kumar Gangwar
B) Rao Inderjit Singh
C) Kiren Rijiju
D) Prahalad Singh Patel
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...