- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current president of Israel?
A) Benjamin Netanyahu
B) Reuven Rivlin
C) Isaac Herzog
D) Benjamin Netanyahu
- Name the Indian city which is also known as “Garden City of India”?
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is based in which country?
A) Beijing, China
B) Kathmandu, Nepal
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Kabul, Afghanistan
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in _____?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the chairperson of Competition Commission of India?
A) Amit Bansal
B) Alok Verma
C) Ashok Kumar Gupta
D) Shashi Rana
- The Moti Bagh Stadium is located in which city?
- The World Theater Day is held every year on _______?
A) May 20
B) April 25
C) March 27
D) June 15
- Pune is situated on the bank of which river?
- Sambalpuri dance is a folk dance which has its origin from which state of India?
- What is the name of the capital city of Honduras?
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 210
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 655