- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Asian Athletics Association (AAA) is based in which country?
- What is the capital of Uganda?
- The headquarter of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is based in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Wanakbori Thermal Power Station is in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Maharana Pratap Airport is located in which city?
- World Tuberculosis Day is observed every year on_______?
A) June 30
B) April 16
C) March 24
D) August 7
- “Jordan Spieth” is associated with which of the following sports?
- The G20 group has how many members as its leaders?
- Where is the Chandrasekharan Nair Stadium based?
- Which city is known as “Diamond City” of India?
Previous Post:→ Weekly CA Quiz: February 2022 2nd week
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 661