Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, NIACL, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- JSE Limited stock exchange is the stock exchange of which country?
C) South Africa
- Laxminarayan Temple is located in which of the following Indian city?
- Garbine Muguruza is a tennis player, belongs to which of the following country?
- Kempegowda International airport is situated in___?
- Which of the award is ranking wise 2nd award in the Indian Republic?
A) Padma Shri
B) Bharat Ratna
C) Ashok Chakra
D) Padma vibhushan
E) Padma Bhushan
- Karagam is a folk dance of which of the following Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Tagline of Union Bank of India is___?
A) Honors your trust
B) Good people to bank with
C) Experience ours expertise
D) Banking for all
E) Aapka bhala, Sabki bhalai
- Where is the Capital city of Malta is___?
- Martina Hingis is a tennis player, belongs to which country?
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is an autonomous, statutory agency tasked with regulating and promoting the insurance and re-insurance industries in India. It was founded in___?
- Kamarajar Port is located at___?
- Name of the currency of Poland is___?
- Head office of Lakshmi Vilas bank is situated in___?
D) New Delhi
- Kallanai Dam is an ancient dam, which is build on___ river?
- Name of the Chief minister of Manipur is____?
A) Pema Khandu
B) Sarbananda Sonowal
C) N. Biren Singh
D) Raman Singh
E) Mukul Sangma