Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, NIACL, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Campbell Bay National park is located in which of the following Indian state/UT?
B) Arunachal Prdaesh
D) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Who is the cabinet minister of Information and Broadcasting Portfolio?
A) Radha Mohan Singh
B) Narendra Singh Vohra
C) Prakash Javedkar
D) Jual Oram
E) Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani
- How many countries are there in ASEAN?
- Hq of Asia Pacific Economic Forum(APEC) located in___?
E) New York
- T20 cricket world cup 2020 will be held in___?
C) Sri Lanka
- Who is the chief of Intelligence Bureau(IB) of India?
A) Rajiv Jain
B) AK Mittal
C) Sumitra Mahajan
D) CK Prasad
E) Ram Sevak Sharma
- Ranakpur temple is situated in which of the following Indian state?
- Name of the capital city of North Korea is___?
- World Hepatitis Day is observed on__?
A) 15 September
B) 28 July
C) 24 April
D) 30 April
E) 11 June
- What is the currency of China?
E) Both (C) and (D) options
- Heerpora wildlife sanctuary is situated in___?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- National sample survey organization comes under which of the following ministry?
A) The Ministry of MSME’s
B) The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
C) The Ministry of Finance and Corporate Affairs
D) The Ministry of Home Affairs
E) The Ministry of Defence
- Kahalgaon super thermal power station is located in which of the Indian state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- SLINEX is a defence force exercise between India and____?
C) Sri Lanka
- Kuldiha wildlife sanctuary is located in which of the following Indian state?
E) Tamil Nadu