Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Grade B, NIACL, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Chandaka Wildlife sanctuary is located in which of the following state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Windhoek is the capital city of which of the following country?
- Which of the following day is observed on 10 December of every year?
A) World Television Day
B) Good Governance Day
C) World Statistics Day
D) UN Day
E) Human Rights Day
- Who is the Finance Secretary of India?
A) Ratan P. Watal
B) Upendra Joshi
C) Ashok Lavasa
D) S. Jaishankar
E) P. Krishnamurthy
- Bhatnagar award is given for which of the following field?
A) Medical Science
- Macmohan Line is the border line between India and China. It was drawn by____?
A) General Mannerheim
B) Hinden Macmohan
C) General Neobra
D) Henry Machmohan
E) None of these
- Who is the governor of Tamil Nadu?
A) Acharya Dev Vrat
B) C. Vidyasagar Rao
D) Draupadi Murmu
E) Padmanabha Acharya
- Which of the following Indian city is called as “Queen of Arabian Sea”?
- Silchar airport is situated in which of the following Indian state?
- What is the name of largest lake on an Island?
D) Pulau Samosir
- Who is the Chief Minister of Mizoram?
A) Mukul Sangma
B) Manik Sarkar
C) Lal Thanhawla
D) T.R. Zeliang
E) Harish Rawat
- What is the currency of Chile?
- Where is Vidarbha Cricket association Ground situated?
- Nandankanan Biological park is located in___?
E) Tamil Nadu
- Srikanth Kidambi is an Indian player, related to which of the following sport?