Time and Work Questions for IBPS/SBI PO, NIACL, NICl, LIC, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- A & B can separately finish the work in 30 days and 50 days respectively. They worked together and A left the work, so B complete the remaining work in 10 days. Find after how many days A left the work?
- A is 20% more efficient than B and 50% more efficient than C. if they together can do a work in 24 days then find in how many days B alone can do the work?
- A can make 10000 papers in an hour B can make 8000 papers in an hour. Find in how many days they both can make 5,90,000 papers, if A do work for 7 hours and B do work for 6 hours?
- 7 men and 5 women can do a work in 6 days. Also 6 men and 7 women can do same work in 6 days. Find in how many days will 2 men & 2 women can finish the work?
- A & B can do a work in 18 days. They started work together and A left after 7 days and B did the remaining work in 33 days. Find in how many days A can alone do the work?
- A tap can fill a tank in 16 hrs but due to a leak it takes 6 hrs more. If leakage withdraw 9ltr water in an hour than find the quantity of tank?
- A & B can do a work in 35 days and 45 days respectively. They worked for 10 days and after then they complete the work with the help of C in 15 days. If they all get Rs 770. Then find the share of C?
- 1 man or 2 women or 3 children can do a work in 55 days. Find in how many days 1 man and 1 woman and 1 child can do the work?
- A can a work in 50 days and B is 50% efficient than A. find in how many days A and B together can complete the work?
- A and B can do a work in 60days. B and C can do same work in 40 days and C and A can do same work in 50 days. Find in how many days will A,Band C work together will finish the work?