Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- The investment of A is twice as that of B and thrice as that of C. B invested for twice the months than A and thrice the months than C. Who will earn the highest profit?
D) Both A and B
E) Both B and C
- A, B and C start a business and their investments are in the ratio 4 : 3 : 6. Both A and B starts the business and C joins them after 6 months. It was decided that C will get a monthly salary of Rs 600 from the annual profits. C’s total salary came out to be 10% of the annual profit after a year. What is the share of B in the total profits?
- A, B and C started a business where their initial capital was in the ratio of 4:5:6. At the end of 8 months, A invested an amount such that his total capital became half to C’s initial capital investment. If the annual profit of B is Rs. 7500 then what is the total profit ?
- P start a business with Rs. 10000, Q joins him after 2 month with 20% more investment than P, after 2 month R joins him with 40% less than Q. If the profit earned by them at the end of the year is equal to the twice of the difference between investment of P and ten times the investment of R. Find the profit of Q ?
- M and N are partners in a firm out of which M is sleeping partner and N is working partner. M invests Rs. 1,80,000 and N invests Rs. 90,000. N receives 14.5% of profit for managing the business and the rest is shared between both in ratio of their investments. M’s share in the profit of Rs. 24000 is ?
- Naveen and Kannan jointly started a business. Naveen invested four times as Kannan did and invested his money for double time as compared to Kannan. Kannan earned Rs. 5400. Then the total gain was ?
- A & B partner in a business , A contribute 1/4 of the capital for 15 months & B received 2/3 of the profit . For how long B’s money was used
- X, Y and Z enter into a partnership and theirs shares are in the ratio 1/2 : 1/3 : 1/4. After two months, X withdraws half of his capital and after 10 months, a profit of Rs.420 is divided among them. What is Y’s share?
C) Rs 160
- If 8 (P’s Capital ) = 10 ( Q’s Capital ) = 12 ( R’s Capital ) , then out of the total profit of Rs 2590 , Q will receive ?
A) Rs. 740
B) Rs. 630
C) Rs. 840
D) Rs. 730
- P and Q invested in a business. They earned some profit which they divided in the ratio of 2:3. If P invested Rs.30000, the amount invested by Q is
A) Rs 40000
B) Rs 35000
C) Rs 45000
D) Rs 50000