Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight persons i.e. F, H, B, M, A, K, U and Y are standing in a certain way. H is 5 m west of F .Y is 10 m north of F. K is 15 m west of M. A is 5 m west of B which is 5 m south of U. H is 10 m north of K. Y is 15 m west of U.
- What is the shortest distance between A and M?
14 m10 m15 mCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- H is in which direction with respect to B?
South WestNorthEastWestNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between F and K?
√50 m√95 m√130 m√125 mNone of theseOption D
- What is the direction of Y with respect of M?
NorthEastNorth WestWestNone of theseOption C
- In which direction of K with respect to F?
NorthEastSouth EastSouth WestNone of theseOption D
- . In which direction Z with respect of I?
South WestNorthSouth EastWestNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between K and M?
15 km20 km10 km25 kmNone of theseOption C
- In which direction M with respect of L?
EastSouthNorth WestNorth EastNone of theseOption C
- What is the total distance covered by Akansha from K to P?
58 km50 km55 km45 kmNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between P and K?
3 km2 km4 km1 kmNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akansha starts his journey from K, walks 8 km towards South to reached at Z, then takes a right turn and walks for 6 km to reach M. From M she takes a left turn and walks for 9 km to reach at G, From G she takes a left turn and walks 14 km to reach at L, then takes a left turn again and walks 17 km to reach I. From I, she walks 4 km in west direction and reached P.