- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Name the present Director of Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology.
A) A K Samal
B) Anurag Agrawal
C) Manoj Kumar
D) Kritika Chibbar
- Where is Sultanpur National Park situated?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- When is Earth Day observed?
A) 22 April
B) 17 April
C) 26 April
D) 18 March
- Who is the current president of Badminton World Federation (BWF)
A) Gafur Rahimov
B) Poul-Erik Høyer Larsen
C) David Haggerty
D) Nenad Lalovic
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?
- Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of IRDA?
- Kariyala is a form of folk drama from which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Shri Biswa Bhusan Harichandan is the governor of which Indian state?
- Santiago is the Capital of which country?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...