Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- The Gaga Great Indian Bustard Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following states?
A) Andhra Pradesh
E) Madhya Pradesh
- The Sardar Sarovar Hydro Electric Power Plant in Gujarat is built across which river?
- Panthi is a popular folk dance form of which Indian state?
D) Tamil Nadu
E) Andhra Pradesh
- The term “Gambit” is used in which of the following sports?
C) Lawn Tennis
D) Horse Raching
- The International Committee of the Red Cross is situated in_______
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Kathmandu, Nepal
C) Washington D.C., USA
D) The Hague, The Netherlands
E) Vienna, Austria
- Identify the wrong pair of Stadium and its location.
A) Feroz Shah Kotla Ground – Delhi
B) Eden Gardens – Kolkata
C) Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium – Hyderabad
D) Barabati Stadium – Vijaywada
E) All are Correct
- What is the capital of Mongolia?
- When is the World Autism Awareness Day observed?
A) March 8
B) April 2
C) February 12
D) June 1
E) July 19
- Which among the given awards is given especially for outstanding contribution to Hindi literature?
A) Bhartiya Jnanpeeth Awards
B) Sahitya Akademy Awards
C) Saraswati Samman
D) Vyas Samman
E) Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Awards
- The Gol Gumbaz, which is the highest Dome of India, is located in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- The Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the deadline set by the Government of India to paste price stickers on unsold packaged products to reflect new MRP post GST?
A) March 2019
B) December 2018
C) January 2019
D) March 2018
E) No such Deadline
- The Dampa Tiger Reserve is located in__________
A) Arunachal Pradesh
E) None of These
- Which country observes its Independence Day on February 4 annually?
B) South Africa
E) Sri Lanka
- Dushanbe is the capital of which country?