Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Where is South Indian Bank located?
A) Karur, Tamil Nadu
B) Bangalore, Karnataka
C) Thrissur, Kerala
D) Hyderabad, Telangana
E) Bhubneshwar, Odisha
Some Extra: South Indian Bank Limited is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala
- The Falaknuma palace is located in which city?
Some Extra: Falaknuma is a palace in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It belonged to the Paigah family, and it was later owned by the Nizam of Hyderabad
- M. S. Swaminathan is popularly known as__________
A) Father of Green Revolution
B) Father of White Revolution
C) Father of Blue Revolution
D) Father of Modern Economics
E) Father of Modern India
Some Extra: Swaminathan (born 7 August 1925) is an Indian geneticist and international administrator, renowned for his leading role in India’s Green Revolution a program under which high-yield varieties of wheat and rice seedlings were planted in the fields of poor farmers.
- The Dadaji Kondadev Stadium is sitiuated in which state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
Some Extra: The Dadaji Kondadev Stadium called SR Bhosle Krida Sankul Stadium by some sources, is a sports stadium in Thane, Maharashtra.
- The Hidenburg Line represents boundary between_______ & ________
A) France & Germany
B) India & Germany
C) Russia & Germany
D) Germany & Poland
E) None of These
- The Panchet Dam is located in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
E) Uttar Pradesh
Some Extra: Panchet Dam was the last of the four multi-purpose dams included in the first phase of the Damodar Valley Corporation. It was constructed across the Damodar River at Panchet in Dhanbad district in the Indian state of Jharkhand.
- The Vazhachal Falls is located in which Indian state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
Some Extra: Vazhachal Falls is situated in Athirappilly Panchayath of Thrissur district in Kerala on the southwest coast of India.
- Charkula is a popular folk dance of which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
E) Madhya Pradesh
Some Extra: Charkula is a dance performed in the Braj region of Uttar Pradesh. In this dance, veiled women balancing large multi-tiered circular wooden pyramids on their heads dance to songs about Krishna.
- When is the World Blood Donor Day observed?
A) November 30
B) February 26
C) June 14
D) August 6
E) July 15
Some Extra: Every year on 14 June, countries around the world celebrate World Blood Donor Day.
- Auraiya in Uttar Pradesh is situated along the bank of which river?
- The Kishtwar National Park is located in which state of India?
D) Jammu & Kashmir
E) Tamil Nadu
Some Extra: Kishtwar National Park is a national park located in the Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Vilnius is the capital of which country?
Some Extra: Currency – Litas
- The Gurudongmar Lake is located in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
Some Extra: Gurudongmar Lake, is one of the highest lakes in the world and highest lakes in India, located at an altitude of 17,800 ft (5,430 m) in the Indian state of Sikkim
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site Pattadakal is located in which state?
E) Tamil Nadu
Some Extra: Pattadakal, also called Paṭṭadakallu or Raktapura, is a complex of 7th and 8th century CE Hindu and Jain temples in northern Karnataka.
- The Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is associated with which sports?
A) Lawn Tennis
Some Extra: The Sultan Azlan Shah Cup is an annual international men’s field hockey tournament held in Malaysia. It began in 1983 as a biennial contest. The tournament became an annual event after 1998, following its growth and popularity.
Click Here For More Static GK Quiz