- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who among the following will be benefited by Deflation?
A) Salary Earners
- Navegaon National Park is in which state?
A) West Bengal
- The “Khanderi Cricket Stadium” is located in which state?
- Where is the Renuka Sagara Dam located?
- Which of the following bird sanctuaries is not present in Bihar?
A) Chintamoni Kar Bird Sanctuary
B) Nagi Dam Bird Sanctuary
C) Bhimband Wildlife Sanctuary
D) Nakti Dam Bird Sanctuary
- World Intellectual Property Organization has its headquarter at______?
A) London, United States
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
- Who is the CEO of ICC(The International Cricket Council)
A) Greg Barclay
B) Bharat Arun
C) Manu Sawhney
D) Hemang Amin
- Koli dance is a traditional folk dance of which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Win Myint is the president of which of the following country?
- Reykjavik is the capital of which country?