- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the cabinet minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel in the Government of India?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Hardeep singh puri
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Dharmendra pradhan
- What is the currency name of Italy?
- Bison (Rajbari) National Park is in which of these states?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
A) 11 January
B) 24 March
C) 24 January
D) 4 February
- What is the tagline of Suryoday Small Finance Bank?
A) We belive in your belief
B) A bank of smiles
C) Aapki Umeed Ka Khata
D) Hum hai na
- The Eden Gardens cricket ground is based in which city?
- The festival of ‘Dhanu Jatra’ is celebrated in which Indian state?
D) West Bengal
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India in ______?
B) New Delhi
- What is the current repo rate of RBI?
- What is the name of UK Prime Minister?
A) Theresa May
B) Boris Johnson
C) Keir Starmer
D) Matt Hancock