Averages Tricks Explanation for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Garde B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- The average of six numbers is 46. If a new number is added then the new average becomes 47. Find the new number?
- The average age of 30 boys in a class is 15years. One boy aged 20yrs left the class, but the two new boy came in of his place, the difference of their ages was 5yrs.
Now If the average age of all the boys in the class still remains 15yrs. Then find the age of the younger newcomer?
- If the average of 5 consecutive even number is 22. Then find the sum of largest and smallest number?
- The average of 6 consecutive even number is 43. Find the difference of largest & smallest number?
- The average of a batsman in 19th innings is 49. He wants to make it 50 in his last innings. So how much score he has to make to make it 50?
- The average marks of 20 students in a class is 65. It is found that the marks of two students misread 35 instead of 53 and 48 instead of 84. Find the change in average after correction?
- Find the average of first 20 multiple of 5?
- Find the average of 2²+4²+6²+8²…….+100²
- The average age of a couple is 25yrs. Find the new average age of them 4yrs after if a child was born 2year after their marriage ?
- The average age of 19 students is 19. If the age of teacher is included the average become 20.Find the age of teacher?