Banking Awareness on Demonitisation
Important Banking Awareness Questions on demonetization for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, LIC, RBI, RRB PO Clerk, IPPB and other competitive exams. Banking Awareness All about demonetization
- In which year first demonetization of Bank notes by RBI was done?
- After Independence of India, how many times demonetization of bank note has been done by GOI/RBI?
- In which year Rs 5,000 note was demonitised?
- RBI can withdraw the legal tender character of bank notes as per ________ of RBI Act, 1934
A) Section 24(1)
B) Section 24(2)
C) Section 26(2)
D) Section 28(2)
- During the grace period to exchange demonetized bank notes, the deposit facility is available at how many RBI offices (Demonetization of 2016)?
- What is the deadline for non- resident Indians to deposit Specified Bank Notes(SBN) (Demonetization of 2016)?
A) July 1, 2017
B) July 31, 2017
C) June 1, 2017
D) June 30, 2017.
- What is the maximum amount of Specified Bank Notes(SBN) that non- resident Indians can deposit with RBI (Demonetization of 2016)?
A) Rs 20,000
B) Rs 50,000
C) Rs 25,000
D) Rs 35,000
- After the expiry of grace period, what is the maximum number of Specified Bank Notes(SBN) that one can keep for study/ research/ numismatics purpose (Demonetization of 2016)?
- Who among the following RBI governors was not the governor of RBI during which demonitisation took place in India?
A) Urjit Patel
B) I. G. Patel
C) M. Narasimham
D) C. D. Deshmukh
- During demonetization period, RBI instructed banks to provide at least ___ percent of cash to rural area (Demonetization of 2016)?