Banking Awareness on Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
Important Banking Awareness Questions on Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, LIC, RBI, RRB PO Clerk, IPPB and other competitive exams. Banking Awareness Immediate Payment Service IMPS.
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) facility is provided by?
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is provided by NPCI through its existing ____ switch.
- Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a ___ digit number.
- Which of the following cannot be used for fund transfer through IMPS?
A) Using Mobile number & MMID
B) Using Aadhaar numbe
C) Using Virtual Private Address
D) Using Account number & IFS Code
- What does S stands for in ABRS with respect to payment through Aadhar Cards?
- IFS Code is a ___ digit code.
- What does M stands for in QSAM with respect to Aadhar based payments?
- Instant money transfer under IMPS is available on how many days in a week?
- Identify the false statement with respect to IMPS
A) The customer needs to have a bank account with the bank which has enabled IMPS facility.
B) Customer should enroll for Mobile Banking Service.
C) The customer cannot link the same mobile number to more than one account.
D) The bank will allocate a Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for each account of the mobile banking customers.
- Identify the true statement with respect to IMPS.
A) The charges for remittance through IMPS are decided by NPCI
B) In IMPS once a payment is initiated it cannot be stopped.
C) IMPS service is not available on Sunday
D) All are true