Banking Awareness Questions on Indian Currency for upcoming bank and insurance exams IPPB, SBI PO, IBPS PO/Clerk, RRB PO/Clerk, RBI, LIC, BoB and other exams.
- Under which section of the RBI Act, the coins are used for circulation?
A) Section 35
B) Section 38
C) Section 24
D) Section 27
- In India, coins are minted in four mints owned by SPMCIL. What does P stand for in SPMCIL?
- Where are the currency presses of SPMCIL (Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd) located?
A) Dewas and Coimbatore
B) Mysuru and Nasik
C) Nasik and Dewas
D) Mysuru and Bengaluru
- Coins are minted in four mints owned by SPMCIL. Which of the following place is not among those four places?
- BRBNMPL is a wholly owned subsidiary of RBI. What does N stand for in BRBNMPL?
- Where are the currency presses of BRBNMPL (Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Ltd.) located?
A) Mysuru and Salboni
B) Dewas and Hyderabad
C) Bengaluru and Nasik
D) Jaipur and Gandhinagar
- As on March 31, 2020, how many currency chests are there in the country?
- As on March 31, 2020, how many small coin deposts are there in the country?
- The Government of India is responsible for the designing and minting of coins in various denominations as per the Coinage Act, _____.
- Which of the following denomination banknotes are not being issued by RBI currently?
A) Rs 200
B) Rs 100
C) Rs 5
D) Rs 20