This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk, NIACL Assistant and various other competitive exams.
- SLR is maintained by banks on _____.
A) Demand Liabilities
B) Time Liabilities
C) Recurrent Liabilities
D) Both A and B
- Lead Bank system was started on the recommendation of Nariman Committee in ____.
- Basel-III norms came into effect in which year?
- The duration of 12th 5 year plan is from
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is for the children in the age group of?
A) 10-14 years
B) 6-18 years
C) 8-14 years
D) 6-14 years
- NABCONS is a subsidiary of?
- SEBI has prescribed the code of conduct for the sub brokers in SEBI REGULATION, ____.
- IRDA has allowed banks to tie up with a maximum of ____ insurance companies for bancassurance.
- A startup is an entity headquartered in India, which was opened less than 5 years ago and has an annual turnover less than ____ crore.
- What is the maximum loan under Stand Up India Scheme?
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 50 lakh
C) Rs 80 lakh
D) Rs 1 crore