This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk, NIACL Assistant and various other competitive exams.
- SLR is maintained by banks on _____.
A) Demand Liabilities
B) Time Liabilities
C) Recurrent Liabilities
D) Both A and B
- Lead Bank system was started on the recommendation of Nariman Committee in ____.
- Basel-III norms came into effect in which year?
- The duration of 12th 5 year plan is from
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is for the children in the age group of?
A) 10-14 years
B) 6-18 years
C) 8-14 years
D) 6-14 years
- NABCONS is a subsidiary of?
- SEBI has prescribed the code of conduct for the sub brokers in SEBI REGULATION, ____.
- IRDA has allowed banks to tie up with a maximum of ____ insurance companies for bancassurance.
- A startup is an entity headquartered in India, which was opened less than 5 years ago and has an annual turnover less than ____ crore.
- What is the maximum loan under Stand Up India Scheme?
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 50 lakh
C) Rs 80 lakh
D) Rs 1 crore
5 Thoughts to “Banking Awareness for Upcoming Exams Set 27”
ty 🙂 only 6/10
Thanks for revealing your ideas. I might also like to state that video games have been ever before evolving. Technology advances and enhancements have made it simpler to create sensible and enjoyable games. These kind of entertainment video games were not as sensible when the real concept was being tried out. Just like other forms of technology, video games too have had to develop by way of many decades. This is testimony on the fast development of video games.