The Current Affairs Quiz for March 4, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam.
- What is the minimum Balance criteria for State Bank of India account in Metropolitan area?
A) Rs 1,000
B) Rs 2,000
C) Rs 3,000
D) Rs 5,000
- Name the information utility (IU) set up by the government to enable the banking sector tackle the problem of stressed assets.
A) Banking E- Assets Manager
B) National E-Governance Services
C) Stressed Assets E- Manager
D) National Asset Manager
- Odisha government has signed an MoU with which of the following to support Startup Odisha?
A) Microsoft India
C) Invest India
- Telangana has signed an MoU with which state to promote tourism?
- Which state government has made Sanskrit language compulsory for students till class 8?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which states Handicrafts Development Center is known as Poompuhar?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Rotary South Asia Literacy Summit was held in which city?
- The ‘Amma Kalviyagam’ portal launched in Tamil Nadu is a part of ____ .
A) The Vision TN 2025
B) The Vision TN 2030
C) The Vision TN 2023
D) The Vision TN 2020
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of Inland Waterways of India?
A) Amitabh Verma
B) Vandita Sharma
C) Nutan Guha Biswas
D) A Vijay Anand
- Who has been appointed as Secretary of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
A) Bala Prasad
B) A Vijay Anand
C) A Verma
D) T Jacob
- DMRC has announced that Metro Card will be made non-refundable after ?
A) 1 June 2017
B) 1 July 2017
C) 1 April 2017
D) 1 October 2017
- Rotary India will support clean Ganga mission through their ‘WASH in Schools’ program. What does WASH stands for?
A) Water, Standards and Health
B) Water, Students and Health
C) Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
D) Water, Sanitation and Health
- Telecom major Bharti Airtel has entered into an agreement with Millicom International Cellular to combine the operations of their respective subsidiaries in which country?
C) Burkina Faso
D) Cote d’Ivoire
- Which Indian journalist has won the Lifetime Achievement Award at The Political and Public Life Awards in London.
A) Vijay Patel
B) H S Rao
C) Bhiku Patel
D) Virendra Trivedi
- Which country topped the Medal Tally List at ISSF World Cup?
- Foal Eagle Exercise is a Field Training Exercise held conducted between which two country?
A) Japan and South Korea
B) US and Japan
C) US and South Korea
D) China and US
- Who will be honored by John F. Kennedy Foundation’s ‘Profile in Courage’ award this year?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Barack Obama
C) Donald Trump
D) Vladimir Putin
- Which country has won the “Most Popular Tourism Destination Award” at the Guangzhou International Travel Fair (GITF) in China?
B) Sri Lanka
- Yumnam Yaima Singh who passed away recently was a/an ____.
- Raymond Kopa who passed away recently was related to which sports?