- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) situated?
D) Washington D.C
- “Pure Banking Nothing Else” is the tagline of which of the following bank?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) Dena Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- In which of these states is the Desert National Park located?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- who is the current Minister of External Affairs of the Government of India?
A) Amit Shah
B) S. Jaishankar
C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
- Who is the current Deputy CM of Haryana?
A) Dushyant Chautala
B) Nitinbhai Patel
C) Manohar Ajgaonkar
D) Manish Sisodia
- In which city is the Salt Lake Stadium located?
D) New Delhi
- What is the full foam of IFFCO?
A) International Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
B) Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
C) Indian Farmers Food Cooperative Limited
D) International Farmers Food Cooperative Limited
- Wellington is the capital of which country?
D) New Zealand
- Who is the current Governor of Rajasthan?
A) Jagdish Mukhi
B) Phagu Chauhan
C) Anusuiya Uikey
D) Kalraj Mishra
- Pandoh Dam is based in which of these states?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
Previous Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663