- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Antananarivo is the capital of which country?
C) Cape Verde
- Where is the Captain Roop Singh Stadium based?
- Simplifying Payments For India is the tagline of which payment bank?
A) Aditya Birla Payment Bank
B) NSDL Payment Bank
C) Vodafone M-Pesa Payment Bank
D) Paytm Payment Bank
- Birsa Munda Airport is located in which city?
- Amarkantak Thermal Power Station is situated in ____?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Azim Premji is the owner of which Indian multinational corporation?
A) Aditya Birla Group
D) Bharti Enterprises
- Bhitarkanika National Park is in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- who is the serving chief minister of Meghalaya?
A) Conrad Kongkal Sangma
B) Sarbananda Sonowal
C) Pema Khandu
- The Ezra Cup is associated with which sports?
- Where is the headquarter of The European Union?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Washington DC, United Dtates
D) Paris, France
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...