- What is the difference between the actual and estimated costs of flooring and painting?
A) Rs 50,400
B) Rs 51,800
C) Rs 42,000
D) Rs 44,200
E) Rs 51,000
- How much percent more is the actual cost for Flooring than its estimated cost?
- What is the average actual cost for interior designing and furniture?
A) Rs 1,08,000
B) Rs 2,02,000
C) Rs 1,03,000
D) Rs 1,13,000
E) Rs 2,13,000
- If the company decides to spend some extra money on curtains after all renovation is done, it was found that curtains cost 10% of the total money spent on renovation including curtains. Furniture makes how much percent of the total money spent?
- What is the total of difference between the actual and estimated costs of windows and flooring?
A) Rs 6,800
B) Rs 7,400
C) Rs 8,700
D) Rs 5,000
E) Rs 7,000
Direction (6-10): Study the following line graph and answer the questions that follow:
Production is in thousands
- What is the difference between the production of products by company A in 2011 and 2013 together and by company B in 2012 and 2015 together?
- Find the ratio of number of products manufactured by company A in 2011 and 2012 together to number of products manufactured by company B in 2013 and 2015 together
A) 2 : 3
B) 2 : 1
C) 1 : 2
D) 1 : 3
E) 1 : 1
- In 2013, company A and B sold 85% and 75% of their products respectively. Find the average of number of products not sold by both companies in same year.
- In years 2015 and 2016, both companies are able to sold 90% of their products. If in years 2016, sold items by both companies increase by 5% each than the previous year, then what is the total number of products manufactured by both companies in 2016?
- What is the average of number of products manufactured by company B in all given years?