Directions (1 – 5): Study the following charts carefully and answer the questions that follow:
5 companies – A, B, C, D and E produce TVs and Mobiles. The total production cost of all 5 companies if Rs 4 crores.
Pie chart shows the %age distribution of total production. The table shows the ratio of production of TVs to Mobiles and % profit on them.
- Find the total production cost (in crores) of TVs by companies C and D together?
A) Rs 0.95
B) Rs 0.81
C) Rs 0.77
D) Rs 0.52
E) Rs 0.45
- What is the ratio of profit earned by selling Mobiles by company B to that by selling TVs by company C?
A) 3 : 7
B) 5 : 7
C) 6 : 5
D) 5 : 8
E) 6 : 11
- Find the total profit earned (in crores) by selling Mobiles by companies A and E.
A) Rs 0.23
B) Rs 0.12
C) Rs 0.28
D) Rs 0.28
E) Rs 0.33
- What is the difference in the profits (in crores) earned by companies A and D by selling TVs?
A) Rs 0.05
B) Rs 0.14
C) Rs 0.12
D) Rs 0.09
E) Rs 0.06
- The production cost of Mobiles by company E is what percent more than the production cost of TVs by company B?
E) None of these
Directions (6 – 10): Study the following charts carefully and answer the questions that follow:
The bar graph shows the number of students in each section – Medical, Non-Medical and Commerce in schools – A, B, C, D and E
The table shows the % of girls in each section in each school.
- What is the number of girls in Medical Section from schools A, B and D together?
- What is the total number of boys in Commerce section from all the schools?
- What is the difference between the average number of girls in Medical and Non-Medical sections from school C and the average number of girls in Non-Medical and Commerce sections from school E?
- The number of girls in Commerce section from school D is approximately what percent of number of boys in Non-Medical section from school D?
- The number of girls in Non-Medical section from school B is approximately what percent less than than the number of girls in same section from schools A and C together?