We are sharing some of the memory based questions from Quantitative Aptitude section asked in IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam held on 12th November 2017.
- Present ages of A+B is equal to C+D. B is 28 years older than A and D is 32 years older than C. Sum of age of A and C is 20 years Find present age of C?
- 12 men can do a work in 30 days. 18 men takes as much days to complete half work as 20 women can do 1/3rd work in that time. Find in how many days 25 women can do the whole work?
- The compound interest on (P+x) in 2 years is less by 176 on interest occurred on (P+2x) at same time. If the rate of interest is 20%, find the value of x?
- A and B invest 200 and 800 in a scheme. A withdrew his amount after 2 months and B halves his investment after 6 months. At the same time, A rejoins him with same amount. Find the profit of A from a total profit of rs 2100 if total time of investment was 1 year.
- If an article worth Rs 4000 was marked up by Rs 800 and then two successive discounts of 20% each was given, find how much loss occurred?
- A 180 m long train crosses a pole in 9 seconds. If it increases its speed and cross 240 m long train in 42 secs in same direction which is running at 15 km/hr, then find how much percent first train increased its speed.
- The simple interest received on Rs 5000 at 9% per annum in 4 years to simple interest received on Rs (5000+x) at 11% per annum in 3 years. Find x.
- In a vessel the ratio of milk and water is 4 : 1. If some quantity of water is added then ratio becomes 16 : 5. Then 21 litres of mixture is taken out and in final mixture milk becomes 64 litres. Find how much water was added to the initial mixture?
Share more questions if you remember!!!