- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Eight friends Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah, Girish and Himani live on separate floors of an eight-floor building but not necessarily in the same order. The ground floor is numbered 1, the first floor is numbered 2 and so on till the topmost floor which is numbered as 8. They all like different brands of mobile-Apple , Lenovo , Sony , Samsung , Asus , Motorola , Blackberry and Vivo(not in same order).Girish likes Sony and lives on an odd numbered floor but above first floor. The one who likes Motorola lives on an even numbered floor above Girish. Two persons live between the one who likes Motorola and the one who likes Samsung. Farah likes Apple. Three persons live between Himani and Farah, who lives above Himani. Farah does not live on an even numbered floor. Caryl lives immediately above Elvish. Diksha likes Vivo. Three persons live between the one who likes Lenovo and the one who likes Vivo. Banya lives above Akansha but not on top floor. The one who likes Asus lives on an even numbered floor below the one who likes Lenovo.
The person who lives on 3rd floor like which of the following brand of mobile?SamsungAsusVivoAppleNone of theseOption A
- How many persons live between Diksha and the one who likes Asus?
1234More than 4Option E
- Garima lives on which floor?
- Which of the following is true about Banya?
Banya lives immediate above AkanshaBanya likes Blackberry mobileBanya lives on 4th floorThe one who likes Apple lives immediate above BanyaAll are trueOption D
- Who lives exactly between Farah and the one who likes Samsung?
AkanshaThe one who likes SonyBanyaCarylNone of theseOption B
- Read the following information and answer the questions:
In a certain code language:
“Ice random heal summon” is written as “ea em el eu”.
“Play day monday ice” is written as “ed el et eg”.
“Heal play goal summon” is written as “et ea eu ec”.
“Summon won monday stay” is written as “ed ey ew ea”.
What is the possible code for “goal waste day”?ed ew ecea el eued ew elep ec egNone of theseOption D
- If “Ice won play” is coded as “ey el et”, then what will be the code for “Stay”?
ewexecelNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for “Monday”?
eaeuedCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the word for the code “em” in the given code language?
randomiceplayEither random or playNone of theseOption A
- If “Summon gift heal” is written as “eu ea er”, then what will be the code for “Gift”?
eaeuerCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C