- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is the world’s largest masonry dam built across River ____?
- Ordinance Factories Day is observed on which Date?
A) 18 March
B) 14 February
C) 26 October
D) 9 January
- What is the currency of Jamaica?
- Gorakhpur city is located on which of the following river?
- Haridwar lies along the banks of which river?
- Gudi Padwa or ‘Chaitra Shukla Pratipada’ is mainly celebrated in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which among the given are also referred as the Young Fold Mountains?
- Amman is the capital city of which country?
- Golden Globe Awards is associated with_____?
C) Films & Television
- Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the most important bird sanctuaries of the world. The sanctuary is located in _____?
C) Tamil Nadu
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...