Memory Based Data Interpretation SBI PO Prelims 2017
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following table carefully and answer the questions that follow:
The table shows the number of females in different departments of an organization along with the ratio of number of males to females in respective departments.
- Females in departments B and C make what percent of total employees in these two departments?
- What is the total number of males in departments A and E?
- If 5% males and 10% females in department D are post graduates, then find the number of post-graduate employees in the same department.
- Females in department A and B together are what percent more/less than males in departments C and D together?
- If 10% males and 5% females from department E gets shifted to department B, find the new ratio of females to males in department B.
A) 330 : 163
B) 332 : 165
C) 254 : 103
D) 312 : 178
E) 296 : 108
Directions (6 – 10): Study the following line chart carefully and answer the questions that follow:
- Find the difference between the number of students in school B in years 2012 and 2013 together and number of students in school A in years 2012 and 2014 together?
E) None of these
- What is the percentage increase in number of students in school B from year 2011 to year 2014?
- If in year 2016, the number of students in both schools increased by 10% with respect to year 2014, then find the difference between the number of students in both schools in years 2015 and 2016.
- In year 2013, in both schools the ratio of boys to girls is 3 : 2. Number of boys in both schools in 2013 is what percent of the total number of students in both schools in the same year?
- In how many years the number of students in both schools together is 12% less than the number of students in both schools together with respect to the previous year?