Study the following information and answer the questions:
Ten students are sitting in two parallel rows containing five students each in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In the first row, Avantika, Banya, Ceon, Diksha and Elvish are seated and all of them are facing south. In the 2nd row, Priyal, Queen, Rashi, Shivani and Taruna are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. Shivani sits third to the left of Priyal. Avantika faces an immediate neighbor of Shivani. Only one person sits between Ceon and Avantika. Only one person sits between Banya and Diksha. Queen and Taruna are immediate neighbors. Taruna does not face Avantika and Banya. The one who sits second to the right of Elvish faces Queen.
- How many persons are seated between Banya and Elvish?
2134None of theseOption A
- Who amongst the following faces Diksha?
- Which of the following is true regarding Queen?
Shivani sits one the immediate left of QueenPriyal and Rashi are immediate neighbours of QueenQueen sits at extreme ends of the lineBoth a and b are trueNone of theseOption A
- Who amongst the following may be sitting exactly in the middle of the rows?
Diksha and ShivaniQueen and PriyalAvantika and QueenRashi and AvantikaNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
- Towards which direction was the Point Bz with respect to point Dz?
WestSouthNorth EastNorthNone of theseOption C
- Towards which direction was the Point Cz with respect to point Qz?
SouthNorth WestEastSouth EastNone of theseOption B
- What is the direction of Hari ’s final position with respect to Rahul’s final position?
North EastSouth EastSouth WestSouthNone of theseOption E
- What is the direction of Hari’s final position with respect to Rahul’s house?
SouthNorth WestNorth EastSouth EastNone of theseOption B
- If Rahul walks a distance of 10m in north from his final position, then what is the distance of Rahul’s new position from Hari’s final position and in which direction he is standing now with respect to Hari’s final position?
5 m West7m South8 m West8 m EastNone of theseOption D
Study the following information to answer these questions.
Gaurav starts from point Az and walks 10 m towards South to reach point Bz. He then takes a right turn and walks 15 m to reach point Cz. Now he walks 6 m to reach point Dz after taking a left turn. Finally, he takes a left turn, walks 15 m and stops at point Qz.
Read the following information and answer the questions:
Rahul starts from his house, walks 14 m towards the west, takes a right turn and walks 4 m. He then takes a right turn, walks 2 m and stops. Hari also starts from Rahul’s house, walks 14 m towards the north, then takes a left turn and walks 20 m before stopping.