Directions (1-4) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are nine members in a family i.e. B, C, D, E, F, Q, S, R, and T. There are four females and three married couples. B is paternal uncle of R. S has only 2 children. T is daughter-in-law of C. D is married to C. E and F are sons of D. F is not married. Q is married to S. C is son-in-law of S. Q is a male member.
- Who among the following is brother in law of R?
CFEQNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is true about Q?
Q is father of FE is grandson of QQ is sister of BC is daughter in law of QQ is uncle of ROption B
- How F is related to son in law of S?
DaughterMotherSonFather in lawNone of theseOption C
- How C’s sister in law is related to S’s brother in law?
NephewNieceBrotherCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the shortest distance between Garima and Banya?
9 m17 m15 m2 m13 mOption E
- What is the direction of Elvish with respect of Garima?
North EastWestSouth WestNorthNone of theseOption A
- If Himani is 8 m north of Caryl, what is the direction and distance of Himani with respect to Banya?
15 m and West17 m and North East19 m and South EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the direction of Akash with respect to Farah?
South WestNorthEastNorth EastNone of theseOption A
- Shivani is in which direction with respect to Riya?
North WestEastSouthSouth EastNone of theseOption A
- What is the distance between Nitesh and Manish?
7 m10 m11 m16 m5 mOption B
Directions (5-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Banya is 10 m north of Akash. Caryl is 24 m south of Diksha which is 5 m east of Elvish. Garima is 5 m west of Farah. Caryl is 15 m east of Banya.Farah is 12 m south of Elvish.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Priyanka is 8 m west of Nitesh. Xylo is 12 m west of Riya. Manish is north of Nitesh which is south of Xylo. Distance between Riya and Nitesh is 13 m. Distance between Nitesh and Xylo is half of the distance between Nitesh and Manish. Shivani is 8 m west of Manish.