- Study the following information carefully and answer the question:
Seven members of a family are living in a home There are three married couples and three generations in this family. Dx is grandmother of Cx, who is niece of Lx. Ax has only two children. Bx is sister-in-law of Kx. Fx is mother of Cx, who has no siblings. Fx is not sister of Lx.
If Ex is sister of Bx, then how Lx is related to Ex?Sister in lawDaughterFatherBrother in lawNone of theseOption D
- How Ax is related to Fx?
Son in lawSonFather in lawDaughterNone of theseOption C
- If Mx is son of Lx, then how Mx is related to Dx?
GranddaughterSon in lawMotherGrandsonNone of theseOption D
- Study the information carefully and answer the questions:
Eight friends sitting around a square table, in such a way four persons are sitting four corners while four sits at on each side. Some are facing inside, and some are facing outside the center. All of them was born in different years- 2017, 1995, 1982, 1965, 1958, 2004, 1987 and 1998 (Their age is considered as on the same month and day of 2020 as their date of births).Dinesh sits third to the left of Rajesh whose age is a square of an odd number. Rajesh sits at one of the corners of table. Queen is younger than Common. Avnish who is 33 years old sit second to the right of Dinesh. Priyanshu is 17 years younger than Srikant who sits second to the right of Queen. Priyanshu is not the second youngest person and sits third to the right of Common who is facing same direction of Dinesh but opposite to Priyanshu. The one who is 55 years old sits third to the right of the one who is third youngest person of the group. Dinesh is younger than Rajesh but older than Common. Srikant is not an immediate neighbour of Dinesh. Avnish is facing opposite direction to Brijesh who is facing same direction as youngest person. The third oldest person facing inside. Priyanshu and Srkant face same direction. Srikant sits one of the corners.
Who among the following sits immediate left of the one who is 55 years old?SrikantPriyanshuCommonDineshNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following was born in 2004?
CommonDineshPriyanshuEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Dinesh and Srikant, when counted right of Srikant?
2134None of theseOption A
- Who among the following is third oldest person?
AvnishCommonPriyanshuDineshNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits third to the right of the one who is fourth youngest person?
The one who is 33 years oldThe one who is 21 years oldDineshQueenNone of theseOption A
- In each question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
a)Only a few C are G.
b)No D is G.
c)Some C is K.
a)All G is K is a possibility.
b) Some C is D.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A
a)Some B is N.
b)Only a few N is E.
c)Only B is K.
a) All E can be K.
b) All N is B is a possibilityOnly a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption B