Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven persons of different posts i.e. CMD, Manager and Assistant of different ages i.e. 23, 27, 30, 32, 41, 44 and 55 (in years) work in different companies i.e.TCS , Google , Microsoft , HCL , IBM , Databorough and Apple . All information is not necessarily in same order. At least two persons are in each post. The person of prime numbered age doesn’t work in Microsoft and Google. The persons who work in TCS and Apple are in same posts, but both are not Manager. There is 5 years difference in ages of the persons work in Databorough and Google. The age of the person who is manager in HCL is divisible by 3. Youngest person is not CMD. The age of the person who works in Apple is divisible by 5. The persons of even numbered age are in same posts. The age difference between the persons work in Google and TCS is 9 years. The post of youngest and oldest person is not same.
- What is the age of the one who works in Google?
324155Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- The one who is oldest person, works in which of the following company?
TCSAppleMicrosoftIBMNone of theseOption B
- What is the age difference between the one who works in TCS and the one who works in IBM?
20211825None of theseOption C
- The one who is manager works in which company?
TCSAppleMicrosoftDatabouroughNone of theseOption D
- What is the age of the one who works in HCL?
55413032None of theseOption C
- If the expression ‘K*U%V@C*E&S’ is true, what is the shortest distance between E and U?
6 m2√5 m3 m4 mNone of theseOption B
- If the expression ‘I&R%Q&G*N@Y’ is true, what is the direction of I with respect to Y?
WestEastNorthSouth WestNone of theseOption D
- If the expression ‘B%Z*F@T%Y@J*C’ is true, what is the shortest distance between C and B?
2 m9 m10 m7 mNone of theseOption E
- Who is the daughter in law of L?
DGCCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- How is D related to E?
Son in lawDaughterMother in lawFatherNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
a) B & C means B is 8 m west of C.
b) B % C means B is 9 m South of C.
c) B * C means B is 5 m North of C.
d) B @ C means B is 2 m East of C.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are seven members of three generation in a family. There are three male members in the family. L has two children. B is father of C. L is grandmother of E. C is sister in law of N. D is father of G. D is son in law of B. G is grandson of L. N is aunt of E. N is unmarried.