- In a freeze,there are 6 apples,3 mango , 5 grapes and 2 guava.If three items are picked at random,what is the probablitiy that two are grapes and one is an mango?
2/273/563/174/29None of theseOption B
P=(5C2 * 3C1) / 16C3
- Bag P contain 7 ruby balls,”X grey balls and 5 yellow balls.The probability to pick grey ball at random is 2/5.Another Bag Q contains “X-3″ ruby balls ,”X-4” yellow balls and 6 grey balls.If two balls are picked one after the other from Bag Q at random then what is the probablity for the balls to be ruby?
3/204/271/202/21None of theseOption D
Bag Q=5 R,4Y , 6G
- Six individual shirts are present in drawer.Two ruby,two blue and two white.Mani picked one shirt randomly to wear.Now he draws another shirt fro the drawer then what is the probablity he draws a shirt of same color?
1/21/31/52/5None of theseOption C
- Born child to be male is having 0.52 probablility and to be female is 0.48.If you have two children,then what is the probability that they both are females?
0.54840.25040.23040.3541None of theseOption C
- Priyank places a deck of 52 cards.If you pick two cards then what is the probability that both are aces?
2/2213/2241/2191/221None of theseOption D
=4/52 * 3 /51
- Mani have drwan a card from a deck of 52 cards,without replacing it mani have drwan another card.Then what is the probability of that card to be king or diamond?
2/511/513/524/51None of theseOption B
=1/52 * 0 + 51/52 * 1/51
- In a interview,out of 14 candidates there are 6 female and 8 male.It is desired to select 2 candidates for the job.The probability that atleast one of selected persons will be a female is which of the following?
50/5177/9181/9140/91None of theseOption B
Probability of selecting no women=14/91
Probability of selecting atleast one women=1 – 14/91
- Srikant has two bags(P and Q) that contain grey and black balls.In bag P there are 6 grey and 8 black balls and in Bag Q there are 6 grey and 6 black balls.One ball is drwan out from any of this two bags.What is the probablity that the ball drawn is black?
14/2115/2816/1913/21None of theseOption B
Total Probablity=2/7 + 1/ 4
- X and Y are sitting in a circle with 11 other persons.If the arrangement of 11 persons is at random,then the probability that there are exactly 4 persons between them?
1/21/31/61/4None of theseOption C
- A carto contains 4 ruby,5 blue and 6 greytoffees.If 3 toffees are drwan at random,what is the probablity that ll the toffees are of same color?
25/40633/20047/45534/455None of theseOption D
=(4C3 + 5C3 + 6C3) / 15C3