Directions(1-5):The table shows the number of females who have driving licence from five cities also the percentage distribution of the number of people who have driving licence from five different cities. Total number of people who have driving licence from all five cities together.
- Find the ratio of the number of males to females who have driving licence from city A.
Ratio = 55:45 = 11:9
- Find the number of males who have driving licence in city C.
Number of males = 70
- Number of males who have driving licence from city B is what percentage of number of females who have driving licence from city B?
Required% = 40/40*100 = 100%
- Find the difference between number of male and female who have driving licence from city E.
Difference = 90 – 60 = 30
- How many people have driving licence in city D?
Number of people = 50
- What is the average number of male visitors visiting on each of the given day?
Average = (160+200+180+240+220)/5 = 200
- What is the ratio of male visitors on Monday and Tuesday together to female visitors on Wednesday and Thursday together?
Ratio = (160+200): (220+180) = 360:400 = 9:10
- Total number of visitors on Monday is how much percent more or less than the total number of visitors on Wednesday?
Required Difference = 400 – 300 = 100
Required% = 100/400*100 = 25%
- Number of male and female visitors who visited the CCD on Saturday is 25% and 35% more than that of the same on Thursday. Find the total number of visitors who visited on Saturday.
Total visitors on Saturday =1.25*240 + 1.35*180 = 300+243 = 543
- Out of the total number of visitors who visited in all five days together, the ratio of tea and coffee visitors is 11:9 resp. Find the number of tea visitors who visited from Monday to Friday to the CCD.
Total number of visitors who visited from Monday to Friday to the CCD = 300+320+400+420+380
Required number = 11/20*1820 = 1001
Directions(6-10): The graph shows the number of male visitors and female visitors to CCD on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday resp.