Directions(1-5): Study the pie-chart and table carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Pie-chart showing % wise distribution of cars in four different states . Total cars = 700
Table showing ratio between diesel and petrol engine cars which are distributed among four different states
- Number of petrol engine cars in state-III is what percent the number of diesel engine cars in state-I?
- What is the difference between the total number of cars in state- III and the number of petrol engine cars in state-II?
- What is the difference between the number of diesel engine cars in state-II and the number of petrol engine cars in state-IV?
- If 25% of diesel engine cars in state-III are AC and remaining cars are non-AC, what is the number of diesel engine cars in state-III which are non-AC?
- What is the average number of petrol engine cars in all the states together?
Directions(6-10): Study the following table carefully and answer the questions that follow:
Monthly Expenditure (In thousand ) by 5 persons on Rent, Food, Children’s Education, Clothes and Travelling.
- What is the respective ratio between the expenditure of person-A on food and the expenditure of person-E on clothes?
- Total expenditure on rent by all the persons together is what per cent of expenditure of D on children’s education?
- What is difference between the expenditure of person-B on Travelling and the expenditure of person-A on food?
- What is the average expenditure of person-C on all the five commodities together?
- Expenditure of which person on all the five commodities together is second highest?