- Four goats are tehtered at 4 corners of a square field of side 60 metres so that they just cannot reach one another.Find the area left ungrazed by the goats?
650 m680 m771 m750 mNone of theseOption C
Total area =22*30*30/7
Ungrazed area=Area of square field – area covreed by 4 goats
=3600 – 2829
- If the sides of a traingle measures 64 cm , 72 cm and 20 cm,what is the measure of its radius?
6 cm5 cm9 cm8 cmNoe of theseOption D
Radius=64 *20 /64 + 72 +20 = 1280 / 156 = 8.20 cm
- the width of a rectangle is 10 meters and its area is 120 square metre.If length of the rectagle is increased by 6 cm,what is the new perimeter of the rectangle?
42 cm48 cm45 cm50 cm56 cmOption E
lenght=120/10 = 12
P=2(l+b) = 2(10+18)=56 cm
- What will be the cost of painiting a room whose area is 300 square metre ,if the rate of painiting per square metre is Rs 24?
Rs 1250Rs 1540Rs 1548Cannot be determinedNnone of theseOption D
Room shape not given and its parameter not given
- If the length of rectangle is increased by 20 percent,by what percent should width be reduced to maintain same area?
10.2512.5013.3516.66None of theseOption D
Let l=100 and b=100
Percentage decrease =100-250/3
- A rectangular gardenn is 30 m long and 20 m broad.It has 6 m wide pavements all around it both inside and outside.Find the total area of pavements?
1600 cm1425 cm1500 cm1200 cmNone of theseOption D
Area=42*32 – 18*8
- The radius of a wheel of a truck is 70 cm.How many revolutions per minute the wheel will make in order to make speed of 66 km/hr?
Distance in 1 minute =66*(100/60)=1100 m
Circumference =2 *22/7 * 0.70 = 4.4 m
No of revolutions=(1100/4.40)
- What is the volume of a cyclinder whose curved surface area is 700 cm^2 and height is 14 cm?
2816275429842800None of theseOption A
r=7.96 = 8
Then,Volume=pie*r^2 * h
- A hall has floor size of 15*6 sq cm.What is the height of the hall if the sum of the areas of base and roof is equal to sum of areas of four walls?
3.253.544.295.02None of theseOption C
h=l*b / l+b
- A goat is thetered to a cow with 16 cm long rope at corner of 31 cm long and 27 cm wide recatngular grass field.What area of field wll goat graze?
200.0201.1205.25206.50None of theseOption B
One Thought to “Quantitative Aptitude: Mensuration Questions Set 13”
I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I?ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂