- In a pouch,there are coins of 25 paise , 10 paise and 5 paise in the ratio 1:2:3.If there are Rs 45 in all,find how many 25 paise coins are there in it?
75605565None of theseOption A
[(25x) + (10x * 2) + (5x * 3)] /100 =45
60 x = 4500
- The ratio of the number of males and females in a college is 3:2.If 30% of males and 70% of females appeared in a test,the ratio of candidates appeared in test to that not appeared in the test is which of the following?
21:2023:2724:2526:28None of theseOption B
30% males=30/100 * 30 = 9
70% females= 70/100 * 20 =14
=(9 + 14 ) : (50-23) =23:27
- Lucknow zoo has 66 tigers.Some white and rest yellow.Which of the following could be ratio of white to yellow tigers in lucknow zoo?
1:32:72:91:7None of theseOption C
- The ratio of prices of 2 suits is 10:15.If the price of first suit is increased by 10% and that if the second suit by Rs 400 then th ratio of their prices is 4:7.What are the initial prices of the suits?
88929894None of theseOption D
- The sum of 3 numbers is 68.If the ratio of 1st to 2nd is 3:2 and that of the 2nd to 3rd is 5:3,the which of the following is 2nd number?
y:z = (5*[2/5]) : (3*[2/5])
- Ratio of earnings of Avnish and Banya is 3:5.If the earnings of Avnish increase by 25% and those of Banya decrease by 30%,the new ratio of their earnings become 6:8.What is Avnish earnings?
10000140002200024000Data idequateOption E
- A sum of money is to be distributed among Priyal , Queen , Riya and Shivani is ratio of 2:5:6:7.If riya gets Rs 500 more than Shivani,what is Priyal’s share?
Rs 1200Rs 1000Rs 1400Rs 1500Rs 1800Option B
- Two numbers are respectively are 40% and 60% more than the third number.The ratio of two numbers will be which of the following?
7:87:52:59:11None of theseOption A
Let 3rd number = x
- The salary of Avnsh ,Banya and Caryl is 5:3:2.If the increments of 20%,10% and 20% are allowed in their slaaries,the what will be new ratio ?
14:17:1910:9:1320:11:811:5:51None of theseOption C
- Two numbers are in ratio 5:8.If 4 is subtracted fromeach ,the ratio becomes 1:2.Which of the following is smaller number?