- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Kolleru Lake is situated in which state of India?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The World Happiness Report is released by?
A) World Bank
B) United Nations
C) World Economic Forum
D) International Monetary Fund
- What is the currency of Lebanon?
- Maharana Pratap Airport is located in which Indian state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the author of the book titled “Dreams from My Father”?
A) George H. W. Bush
B) Barack Obama
C) Nelson Mandela
D) Bill Clinton
- Hudo is a traditional folk dance of which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Shahi Litchi which has received the GI Tag is a specialty of which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Deodhar Trophy is related to which sports?
- What is the currency of Kenya?
- Badminton World Federation (BWF) is located in which country?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Munich, Germany
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 928Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 183Answer these questions based on the following information. In...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 444Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...