- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Kolleru Lake is situated in which state of India?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The World Happiness Report is released by?
A) World Bank
B) United Nations
C) World Economic Forum
D) International Monetary Fund
- What is the currency of Lebanon?
- Maharana Pratap Airport is located in which Indian state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the author of the book titled “Dreams from My Father”?
A) George H. W. Bush
B) Barack Obama
C) Nelson Mandela
D) Bill Clinton
- Hudo is a traditional folk dance of which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Shahi Litchi which has received the GI Tag is a specialty of which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Deodhar Trophy is related to which sports?
- What is the currency of Kenya?
- Badminton World Federation (BWF) is located in which country?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Munich, Germany
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 22Two dice are rolled randomly. Find the probability to...
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and Other Exams -996Which company announced a first-of-its-kind carbon removal initiative called...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 86The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...