- Study the following and answer the questions given below:
There are 5 persons Akash, Brijesh, Ceon, Danish and Elvish standing randomly. Brijesh is to the northeast of Elvish. Danish is 2 km to the east of Elvish, who is 6 km to the west of Akash. Ceon is to the northwest of Danish and in the line of Elvish and Brijesh. Danish is 4 km the south of Brijesh.
In which direction is Ceon with respect to Akash?NorthWestEastNorthSouthEastNone of theseOption A
- In which direction is Akash with respect to Brijesh ?
NorthSouthEastSouthWestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the distance between Danish and Akash?
1 km3 km4 km5 kmNone of theseOption C
- What is the shortest distance between Brijesh and Akash?
2 km3 km5√3 km4√2 kmNone of theseOption D
- What is the shortest distance between between Brijesh and Elvish?
8 km6 km4√5 km2√7km2√5 kmOption E
- Study the following and answer the questions :
Brijesh walked 25 km towards west, took a left turn and walked 15 km. He again took a left turn and walked 30 km. He then took a right turn and stopped.Now he was facing which direction?SouthNorthSouthEastSouthWestNone of theseOption A
- Instead of turning right at the end if he took left and walked 20 km, what is the shortest distance to his starting point?
3 km5 km7√4 km5√2 kmNone of theseOption D
- Study the information carefully and answer the questions:
Rajesh starts walking in north direction from point Pz, after walking 15 m he reached at point Az, then he takes right turn and walks 7 m to reach at point Qz. After that he walks in south direction and walks 10 m to reach at point Mz. Point Bz is 5 m east of point Mz. Point Rz is 22 m north of Bz. Point Cz is 10 m west of Rz.
What is the direction of Rz with respect to Rajesh’s initial position?NorthSouthWestSouthNorthEastNone of theseOption D
- What is the shortest distance between Qz and Rz?
15 m11 m13 m10 mNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of Pz with respect to Bz?
SouthwestNorthSouthEastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A