Directions (1-4) : Study the information and answer the questions :
A certain number of candidates are sitting in a straight line facing north with equal distance between adjacent persons. Brajesh sits fifth to the left of Elvish. Only two candidates sit between Brajesh and Danish. Danish sits second from one of the extreme ends of the line. Only five candidates sit between Danish and Farah. Shivangi sits eight to the right of Farah. As many people sit between Elvish and Shivangi as between Caryl and Shivangi. Only two people sit to the right of Caryl.
- How many people are sitting in the linear arrangement?
24222120None of theseOption A
- If Varun sits second to the right of Shivangi, then what is the position of Varun from the right end?
7th5th6th2ndNone of theseOption A
- What is the position of Farah with respect to Elvish?
4th to the rightImmediate right2nd to the leftCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- How many people are sitting between Brajesh and Farah?
1324None of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and form a group. Which one does not belong to that group?
Priyanka and VarshaVarsha and QueenUnnati and RashiTaruna and PriyankaShivani and TarunaOption E
- How many people sits between Unnati and Queen, when counted from the right of Unnati?
- If all the people are made to sit as per the English Alphabetical order in a anticlockwise direction starting from Priyanka, then the position of how many will remain unchanged (excluding Priyanka)?
- Who sits second to the left of Rashi?
- As many people sit between Taruna and Varsha when counted from the left of Taruna as between Rashi and whom, when counted from the left of Rashi?
RashiPriyankaShivaniTarunaNone of theseOption B
- Who sits immediate left of Unnati?
Directions (5-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
7 students are sitting around the circular table facing the centre with equal distance between adjacent persons. Priyanka sits to the immediate right of Queen. Only one person sits between Priyanka and Shivani (either from the left or the right side). Unnati sits third to the right of Shivani. Taruna is an immediate neighbor of Unnati. Rashi sits second to the left of Varsha.