Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are eight candidates i.e. Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah, Grammy and Heena who are born in eight different months starting from March to October of a same year. Caryl is born in June. There is only one candidate whose birth month is between Caryl and Banya. Elvish is born in last month of given data. Heenaa is born just before the month on which Akansha is born but after Caryl’s born month. Farah is younger than Caryl but older than Akansha. Grammy is younger than Diksha.
- Who among the following is younger than Akansha?
ElvishBanyaGrammyCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How many candidates are older than Farahj?
- If Grammy’s born month is interchanged with Akansha’s born month, then Grammy is older than which among the following candidate?
- How many candidates born between Banya and Grammy?
124No oneNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following month Diksha is born?
JuneAugustMarchAprilNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits immediate right of Srikant?
QueenPayalUdayTanmayNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the left of the one who sits second to the right of Virendra?
SrikantUdayTanmayPayalNone of theseOption B
- How many persons are sits between the one who sits immediate left of Riya and Payal?
1234None of theseOption C
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group, which among the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following third to the right of Uday?
Either b or cPayalQueenTanmayNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven persons are sitting in a row, in such a way some are facing south while some are facing north. More than three persons are sits left of Riya, who does not sit at any extreme end. Tanmay sits third to the right of Virendra. Riya is facing north direction. More than two persons are sits between Virendra and Riya. Queen sits third to the left of Payal, who sits one of the extreme ends of the row. Three persons are sitting between Srikant and Uday, who is not an immediate neighbour of Virendra. Immediate neighbours of Tanmay facing opposite directions. Uday and Tanmay is facing same direction of Payal but opposite to Srikant.