- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the Brabourne Stadium located?
- The Nizam Sagar Hydroelectric Power Plant is located in which state?
- World Tuberculosis Day is observed every year on ______?
A) April 20
B) May 15
C) June 30
D) March 24
- The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) is headquartered at_____?
A) Jakarta, Indonesia
B) Hanoi, Vietnam
C) Manila, Philippines
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dribbling is a term used in which sports?
- The Kaigal Waterfalls is located in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Minsk is the capital of which country?
- The Sariska Tiger Reserve is situated in which of the following states?
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The famous Lotus Temple is situated in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Haridwar lies along the banks of which river?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...