- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in which of these states?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- Rabat is the capital of which country?
- Silver Revolution is associated with the production of which item?
- Kalbelia is an Indian folk dance from which state?
- Lalit and Bharud are the folk dance of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The Sun Temple, Konarak is located in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Yerevan is the capital of which country?
D) South Sudan
- The World Water Day is observed annually on which date?
A) May 28
B) July 19
C) August 6
D) March 22
- Pobitora Wild Life Sanctuary is located in which of these states?
B) West Bengal
- The headquarter of Nordic Investment Bank is based in which country?
A) Kirchberg, Luxembourg
B) Helsinki, Finland
C) Caracas, Venezuela
D) Rome, Italy
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 219Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 218Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Weekly CA Quiz: July 2021 4th weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...