- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in which of these states?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- Rabat is the capital of which country?
- Silver Revolution is associated with the production of which item?
- Kalbelia is an Indian folk dance from which state?
- Lalit and Bharud are the folk dance of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The Sun Temple, Konarak is located in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Yerevan is the capital of which country?
D) South Sudan
- The World Water Day is observed annually on which date?
A) May 28
B) July 19
C) August 6
D) March 22
- Pobitora Wild Life Sanctuary is located in which of these states?
B) West Bengal
- The headquarter of Nordic Investment Bank is based in which country?
A) Kirchberg, Luxembourg
B) Helsinki, Finland
C) Caracas, Venezuela
D) Rome, Italy
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...