Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- The Vansda National Park is located in which of the following states?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The Subarnarekha Hydro Electric Power Plant is located in________
A) Madhya Pradesh
E) Jammu & Kashmir
- Tran Dại Quang is the President of which country?
- Who is the current Central Vigilance Commissioner of India?
A) K.V. Chowdary
B) T.M. Bhasin
C) Nittoor Srinivasa Rau
D) K. K. Venugopal
E) V K Sharma
- Who is the author of the book titled “How To Be Human”?
A) Prabhakiran Jain
B) Tarun Vijay
C) Manjeet Hirani
D) Twinkle Khanna
E) Shiva Khera
- The Lakhwar Dam is situated in which of the following states?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
E) None of These
- Kiev is the capital of which country?
C) South Sudan
- Kachchhi Ghodi is a popular folk dance form originated from which of the following states?
E) Uttar Pradesh
- The Venna Lake is located in which state?
D) West Bengal
- When is the National Epilepsy Day observed?
A) July 19
B) October 8
C) August 20
D) November 17
E) September 25
- The Rupsi Airport is situated in which of the following states?
- The Thirumalai Nayak Palace is located in which of the following states?
D) Tamil Nadu
E) Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the head of the International Labour Organization?
A) Meng Hongwei
B) Guy Ryder
C) Jurgen Stock
D) David Richardson
E) Patricia Scotland
- Manat is the currency of which of thees countries?
- Identify the wrong pair of Nuclear plants with its respective state.
A) Kakarpar Nuclear Power plant – Gujarat
B) Kaiga Nuclear Power plant – Karnataka
C) Kundankullam Nuclear Power plant – Tamil Nadu
D) Kalpakkam Nuclear Power plant – Tamil Nadu
E) All are Correct