Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- The International Council for the Exploration of the Sea is headquartered at___________
A) The Hague, The Netherlands
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Copenhagen, Denmark
E) Zurich, Switzerland
- The Shivanasamudra Hydroelectric Power plant is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Jimmy Morales is the President of which country?
- The Khirganga National Park is located in which Indian state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Gwalior city of Madhya Pradesh is situated along the bank of the river___________
E) None of These
- International Literacy Day is observed on___________
A) March 11
B) September 8
C) December 21
D) April 2
E) August 19
- Vilnius is the capital of which country?
- Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Stadium is located in which city?
- Cheraw is an important folk dance performed by the people of which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who is the current Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
A) Rajiv Mehrishi
B) Arvind Subramaniam
C) Viveck Goenka
D) Bibek Debroy
E) V K Sharma
- The Jolly Grant Airport is located in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
E) Jammu & Kashmir
- The Shaukat Mahal is a famous palace which is located in __________
- Which among the given Thermal Power Plants is located in Maharashtra?
A) Jharsuguda Thermal Power Plant
B) Korba Thermal Power Plant
C) Wanakbori Thermal Power Plant
D) Khaperkheda Thermal Power Plant
E) None of The Above
- The Lohabarrack Salt Water Crocodile Sanctuary is situated in which state/UT of India?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- What is the currency of Colombia?
A) Colombian Dollar
B) Colombian Peso
C) Colombian Franc
D) Colombian Euro
E) Colombian Pound