- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Chutak Hydroelectric Plant is a run-of-the-river power project on the _____ River
- The author of the Book,“The Freethinkers Prayer Book” was______
A) Kishwar Desai
B) Arvind Adiga
C) Jeet Thayil
D) Khushwant Singh
E) Neel Mukherjee
- The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons is an intergovernmental organisation and the implementing body for the Chemical Weapons Convention, which entered into force in _____
- The Dhyan Chand Award is given for ______
- MCC Murugappa Gold Cup is related to _____
- Polo, game played on horseback between two teams of ____ players
- ____ of the Constitution of India provides for equality before the law or equal protection of the laws within the territory of India.
A) Article 45
B) Article 46
C) Article 50
D) Article 14
E) Article 72
- “Garuda”, the joint exercise between Indian Air Force and _____
- The Durand Line refers to the international 2,430-kilometre land border between Afghanistan and _____
- The BME is the stock exchange of _______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...